Marketing Firm: Civic Entertainment Group
End Client: A&E
Program: Event Marketing, Entertainment Marketing, Street Teams
Generate awareness for new show on A&E “Inked.” Brand Ambassadors to act as “walking billboards” and apply show-themed temporary tattoos on beach-goers while verbally delivering tune-in messages.
- One day event in 4 cities
- Each city consisted of 5 Street Teams with 1 Team Leader and 3 Staff members.
- 19 Managers, 57 talent (76 total staff)
- All 4 executing simultaneously
- Recruit, contract, organize and train high-profile talent in Miami, Los Angeles, Chicago and Miami.
- Teams consisted of the highest caliber models dressed in bikinis and board shorts.
- Staff had to sit for custom airbrushed tattooing for event.
- Teams hit the streets “Inking” men, women and children with removable tattoo’s on the Nations most popular beaches.
Inked” over 60,000 people with the TV Shows logo.
“EventPro Strategies is my agency of choice whenever I need to hire staff.
They have proven themselves to be adept at sourcing the RIGHT talent for any given project. They are always energetic, pro-active, organized and available; we’ve been through a lot of agencies and believe me these qualities are rare.