Marketing Firm: GamePlan Marketing & Events
End Client: Dell
Program: Technology Marketing
Generate excitement for Dell’s new colored Inspiron laptop computers and their “Yours Is Here” campaign through an urban challenge similar to “The Amazing Race.”
- 435 total talent for 1-day event
- 9 Markets – Dallas, Austin, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Miami, Atlanta, Chicago, New York, and Seattle.
- 1 local manager in each market working and planning the promotion 1 month prior to event.
- 2 in-market supervisors working in each market for 2 1/2 weeks prior to event.
- 41 brand ambassadors in each market on the event day, plus paid backup staff.
- 1 month prep work
- 1 event day
- Local market managers planned and executed the entire promotion including all communication with vendors, site visits, securing contracts for race stop locations, booking caterers, and training and organizing staff.
- Brand Ambassadors helped to run the urban challenge via various duties including: registering racers, welcoming racers, crowd control, manning race stops, dressing as costume characters, set-up of event area, and break-down of event area.
- 100% staffing success rate in 9 markets with over 400 people.
- Executed a memorable, live, and viral experience for Dell consumers.
- Created buzz and excitement for the new Dell Inspiron laptop.
- Delivered post-event recap and reporting analysis.
“To create a live experience that explodes into a coast-to- coast viral message, we needed a team that would staff and perform at the highest level. EPS is the valued partner that ensured we had the RIGHT staff to execute a successful monster campaign – by getting 400+ people
nationwide to show up at 100% success rate, with flawless execution. EPS delivered! We’re looking forward to working with EPS on our
future programs. Thank you EPS!”
~ Tim Hayden, President, GamePlan Marketing & Events