End Client: The Sports Authority
Program: Street Teams
- To drive targeted demographic traffic to new and existing locations using street teams.
- Spread the word about the Sports Authority within local areas.
- Encourage sports enthused consumers to purchase using bounce back coupons.
- 33 Markets
- 33 Local Managers
- 57 Brand Ambassadors
- Brand Ambassadors worked 6 hours per day for two to six days in each market
- Program spanned 2 years
- EPS market managers completed all research to create routing for their market activations, including recreation centers, gyms, parks, sporting events and other target demographic locations within a 5 mile radius of the retail stores.
- Market managers and brand ambassadors handed out bounce-back coupons and delivered talking points to consumers, encouraging them to visit the new Sports Authority locations.
- Market manager completed post-event reporting and photo uploads each day.
- Program was a clear success with 100% of collateral distributed and a significant number of targeted consumers visiting Sports Authority locations nationwide.
- Consistently successful executions resulted in this program being renewed multiple times for new markets over two consecutive years.
“Working with Event Pro Strategies has helped us reach a new audience. EPS is always willing to work with us on our specic needs and they are very easy to work with. No task is too big or too small for EPS; they have the people to get it done. Event Pro Strategies delivers with great turnaround time and gets the job done well, and with very little notice.”
~ John Harris, Promotions and Community Marketing, The Sports Authority