Scottsdale, AZ – Part Time
EventPro Strategies, a highly impactful entrepreneurial organization with 17+ year history seeks to add an ambitious and high-energy Event Operations Intern to its team.
Event Operations Intern Responsibilities
The Event Operations Intern will be responsible for recruiting and booking qualified staff for nationwide experiential and event marketing programs.
- Source and recruit promotional staff for nationwide experiential and event marketing campaigns through internal systems and external job postings
- Thoroughly screen, interview and hire staff for multiple campaigns
- Maintain complete and updated program and staff files
- Meet expectations for client service goals and program success metrics.
- Communicate clearly and accurately with assigned Program Coordinators, as well as internal and external clients.
- Meet deadlines, prioritize tasks, report on key accounts and deliver prompt and sound decisions.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of our industry, products and services, as well as those of our competitors and clients.
- Other job duties as may be assigned or required in order to meet client deliverables.
Qualifications & Requirements
- One to three years’ experience in recruiting for event and promotional positions or other related industry.
- In-depth knowledge of recruiting and staffing
- Ability to manage multiple integrated high profile projects simultaneously.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and event execution technology tools including event management databases, survey databases (such as Survey Monkey or Formstack), learning management systems, etc.
- Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced environment
- A self-starter, highly organized with excellent time management skills, knowledge hungry and able to work well with employees at all levels of the organization; must have a strong work ethic and a positive, can-do attitude.
- Must be age 18 or older
Job Type: Part-time
Required education: currently enrolled in college or university
Salary: $12.00 /hour
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.