For the second time in less than 10 years, Glendale, Arizona has been chosen as the host city for the Super Bowl, and at EventPro Strategies we couldn’t be more thrilled! Located in the heart of Scottsdale, EPS is not only the leading experiential/event marketing staffing and execution agency in the country, but we are situated just 30 minutes away from University of Phoenix stadium where Super Bowl XLIX will take place on February 1, 2015.
In addition to the big game, Super Bowl-related events such as Super Bowl Central, the NFL Experience, the NFL Tailgate and many others will be executing across the Phoenix metropolitan area during the weeks leading up to game time. Scottsdale also is home to the area’s most popular resorts, restaurants and gathering establishments, putting EPS right in the middle of all of the action, both for public-facing and invite-only VIP events. Overall, our centralized valley location and proximity to all things Super Bowl allows EPS to provide increased oversight and value-add services for any Super Bowl-focused experiential marketing campaign.
Local Phoenix-Area Services
Anchored by our 6,000+ square-foot Arizona-based corporate office, EPS can offer our clients the following (for little or no cost based on program size and scope):
- Event site selection/audit assistance
- In-person staff interviews and screening
- Equipment and materials storage
- In-person talent trainings at our Scottsdale office*, featuring large-screen smart televisions and break out areas for any type of staff training
- Management of Super Bowl credentialing for Talent and others on your team
- On-site supervision/quality checks during your event
- Airport pick-up for VIPs
- And more!
*If your program needs exceed our office space, we are able to source additional space within a few miles of our offices.
Diverse Talent Database and Sporting Event Expertise
EPS has an extensive database of W-2-hired Talent as well as direct experience hiring and managing talent for all types of sporting events and related television networks. EPS can deliver top-notch:
- Promotional Models
- Brand Ambassadors
- Hospitality Staff
- Unique Performers
- Street Teams
- Red Carpet/VIP Staff
- Registration Staff
- Event Producers
- Field Managers
- And more!
- Mobile Attendee Check-In: Check guests in from any mobile device; data available in real time. Perfect for invite-only parties, VIP events and more.
- Mobile Lead Generation: 100% customizable lead form; multiple points of entry available (URL, QR Code, Text Code or via a representative); finger-signing technology for increased compliance
- Mobile Marketing Surveys: Obtain consumer information, feedback or collect any other data; enroll consumers in fan programs, sweepstakes, contests, etc.
- Add Automated Confirmation Emails or Automated Phone Follow-up to continue consumer interaction and provide them with offers, discounts, brand messaging, videos or whatever you choose.
From materials storage and mobile technology to on-site event supervision of the best talent in the country, EPS is the premier event staffing partner for any Super Bowl event. As your Arizona-based staffing agency, we can also connect you with other local Arizona suppliers and partners that we know and trust for your additional event marketing needs. We will work to ensure your Super Bowl event exceeds expectations!
Take advantage of what EPS has to offer and improve your Super Bowl marketing game! Click here to request a full capabilities presentation or contact us at 480.449.4100.