Marketing Firm: Civic Entertainment Group
End Client: FX Channel
Program: PR Stunts
- To promote the new FX television series Sons of Anarchy, based on the American biker culture.
- Hired talent not only had to have the “biker look” associated with the show, but had to own a Harley Davidson motorcycle.
- 2 Markets (LA & NYC)
- 2 Team Leaders/Bikers (per market)
- 48 Harley Davidson Bikers (per market)
- 1 Hour Training/Organization
- 3 Hour Rides
- 1 1/2 weeks staffing turnaround time
- EPS secured biker group leaders in each market. As part of their team lead duties they assisted the client with check-in, and organized riders.
- All bikers showed up on time, ready to ride their own Harley Davidson.
- All bikers promoted the new FX series by wearing a Sons of Anarchy t-shirt during the ride.
- Bikers rode together in formation on pre-arranged routes throughout NYC and Los Angeles wearing their promotional Sons of Anarchy attire.
- All riders were required to sign an insurance waiver, holding them responsible for their own driving, in terms of accidents and any reported traffic violations.
- 100% of bikers staffed in each market.
- Each route was followed as planned and travelled on time.
- Increased buzz and excitement for the FX series Sons of Anarchy.
- Delivered post-event recap and reporting analysis.