Marketing Firm: Jack Morton Worldwide – LA Office
End Client: Hyundai
Program: Automotive Promotions /Product Specialists
To promote the launch of the luxurious new Hyundai Genesis through a 15 market nationwide tour geared towards getting consumers behind the wheel of the Genesis and driving interested customers to Hyundai dealerships.
- 15 Markets (Nationwide)
- 98 Total Event Staff: 1 Team Leader, 3-7 Brand Ambassadors (per market)
- 60 Total Labor Staff: 4 Staff (per market)
- 245+ Total Staffed
- 2 – 3 Event Days per market
- 2 Crews: Event Staff and Labor Staff 10 hour event days)
- 6 – 10 hour labor set-up and break-down days
- EPS hired skilled labor staff to assist tour managers in unloading and setting up all elements of the interactive Hyundai Experience prior to the event and tearing down/loading up all elements at the end of the event.
- Team Leaders managed and organized Brand Ambassadors, assisted tour managers in fielding all staffing questions or issues, scheduled breaks and kept brand ambassadors on task at all times.
- Brand Ambassadors performed a number of tasks during execution including: greeting, registration, assisting at interactive kiosks (IWall, Airbag Lounge, and Audio Lab), managing the bar area, and handing out surveys and premiums to consumers.
- Even with very short turnaround times for each event (EPS did not receive staff times until 72 hours outside of execution most weeks) the team was able to execute successfully with 100% staff attendance.
- 100% staffed in each market.
- Increased overall awareness of the Hyundai Genesis.
“I was able to lean on EventPro Strategies all the way through the tour. It’s not how I usually operate, but the two departments I never worried about were logistics and staffing. More importantly, even though their backs were perpetually against the wall (with time), EPS always had a positive attitude.”
~ Mark Aceto, Jack Morton Worldwide – LA office