Marketing Firm: The Marketing Store
End Client: McDonald’s
Program: Multicultural Marketing
Ongoing program to demonstrate the global appeal of the McDonald’s fast-food chain. At Asian festivals across the country, the McDonald’s Program attracts families and children with displays, games, interactive activities, and branded activation tents.
- Bi-lingual talent are contracted to interact with children/families, serve samples and assist consumers with interactive games at each festival.
The Marketing Store requires outgoing, family-friendly bi-lingual talent to assist with activities within the McDonald’s Pavilion tent at various Asian Festivals all over the United States.
- 242 Total Bilingual (English/Various Asian Languages) Managers and Brand Ambassadors per year
- 22 Event Executions Nationwide per year
- Talent staffed according to specific dialect per event including, but not limited to: Vietnamese, Mandarin,
- Cantonese, Tagalog, Japanese, Hindi, and Korean.
All four consecutive years of this program have garnered positive results, with EPS talent helping to portray McDonald’s in a positive light – in all languages.