Marketing Firm: Arc Marketing
End Client: Kellogg’s
Program: Mobile Tours, Product Sampling Promotions
- To generate and increase consumer awareness of the great taste and health benefits of Morningstar Farms Veggie foods through mobile tour product sampling.
- To distribute delicious Morningstar Farms veggie burgers in the hands of consumers.
- 2 million veggie burger samples.
- 2 simultaneous tour teams towing mobile kitchen and custom vehicles, each with:
- 1 Tour Manager, 1 Assistant Tour Manager
- 40+ total tour stops
- 2-4 Local staff samplers in each tour stop market
- Approximately 200+ talent
- 6 month tour
- Recruit, contract, and manage 2 Fan Van Management mobile tour teams during a 6 month tour in multiple cities.
- Coordinate all field logistics and fulfillment for 2 million product samples: Payroll, team expenses, hotel and travel bookings, sampling supplies, inventory, and team communications.
- Contract and train all local talent in 40+ US cities.
- Manage teams of talent for samplings of Grillers Prime, Tomato and Basil Pizza Burgers, and Chik Patties.
- Distributed 2 million samples during a 6 month time period.
- Created a positive, memorable experience for consumers interacting and tasting the Morningstar Farms Veggie products.
- Mingled with 2 million+ people at music festivals, community events, fairs, parks and other summertime entertainment events.
“EventPro Strategies put together very professional and enthusiastic management teams to run the tours. Cooking vehicles require a high level of attention to detail because of federal, state and local health codes. The tour managers gave us that level and more. The local staff that assisted in each market were reliable and on-point. We couldn’t have been happier.”
– Paul Builter, formerly of Arc Marketing