Marketing Firm: Momentum Worldwide
- US Open – high-profile event
- 20 day program
- Over 8500 man hours
- Staff worked 4-10 hour shifts
- 165 Total Staffed
- Up to 120 positions per day
- 3 weeks lead-time to hire and train 165 total staff
- Hired staff to work various US OPEN roles for the 20 day event.
- In-Market staff and managers worked at the American Express Guest Information Booth; assisted AMEX Cardmembers and general public with seating for Jumbotron to watch US Open matches and highlights and participation with Tennis Court Interactive station.
- On Site staff worked in the Guest Information Booth; Provided Cardmembers with exclusive AMEX US Open Services; distributed free TVs and metrocards to Cardmembers; assisted Cardmembers with registering for the sweepstakes give away.
- Staff maintained positive and enthusiastic throughout entire promotion, despite long shift hours and New York heat.
American Express provided tennis fans with innovative ways to experience US Open tennis. Through “American Express Vision Live at the Open!,” fans were offered use of a personal hand-held televisions to view the action from five match play courts. All 2,200 devices were used at every session. American Express again created a US Open experience in New York City’s Madison Square Park and Rockefeller Center, where more than 100,000 fans viewed US Open action on giant video screens in these outdoor venues.
The American Express event was a huge success and your team did a great job. Everyone was on time, had a positive attitude and did a great job in their roles. I would work with all of them again and will request them for future projects.”
Richard Mullen, Senior Producer, Momentum Worldwide