Scottsdale, AZ – Full Time
EventPro Strategies is an event and experiential marketing agency that partners with national marketing agencies & corporations to staff and execute experiential events, large & small, for hundreds of Fortune 500 brands around the world.
Program Coordinator Responsibilities
The Program Coordinator will be responsible for managing day-to-day field staff communications for experiential and event marketing programs. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and be able to handle multiple tasks. This is a very fast-paced, high energy environment that breaks the “9-5” mold.
Event Staffing and Execution
- Work directly with client and develop/identify the staffing profile, staff responsibilities, and staffing timelines for each program
- Research various recruiting methods and post job descriptions as needed
- Source, screen, interview, and hire promotional staff for promotional events nationwide
- Create event training based on client details and available resources and facilitate training
- Confirm staff prior to program execution; verify staff’s presence at assigned events
- Deploy backup staff if necessary
Client and Talent Relations
- Provide exceptional service to both EPS clients and field staff
- Communicate with clients, internal colleagues, and staff at all times leading up to, during, and after program activations (including nights and weekends)
- Assist staff with completing on-line profiles; audit talent profiles for all required paperwork.
- Respond in a timely manner to client and talent inquiries
- Update internal system with program changes, maintain and complete program files and talent files
- Monitor and audit post event reporting to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Reconcile staff hours and related client billings with Accounting no later than 72 hours after the end of an event.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of our industry, products and services, as well as those of our competitors and clients.
Qualifications & Requirements
- University Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business Management and/or related industry experience.
- Three plus years in events, PR, marketing, customer service, or other related industry.
- Ability to manage multiple integrated high profile projects simultaneously.
- Willing and able to work nonstandard work hours and weekends as required.
- A self-starter, highly organized, knowledge hungry and able to work well with employees at all levels of the organization; must have a Strong work ethic and a positive, can-do attitude
- Proficient with Microsoft and ability to learn internal systems
- Highly developed verbal and written communication
Job Type: Full-time
Required Education: Bachelor’s
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.