Scottsdale, AZ – Full Time
EventPro Strategies, a highly impactful entrepreneurial organization with 17+ year history seeks to add an ambitious and high-energy Recruitment Specialist to its Operations team.
Recruiting Specialist Responsibilities
The Recruiting Specialist will be responsible for recruiting and booking qualified staff for nationwide experiential and event marketing programs.
- Source and recruit promotional staff for nationwide experiential and event marketing campaigns through internal systems and external job postings
- Thoroughly screen, interview and hire staff for multiple campaigns
- Maintain complete and updated program and staff files
- Meet expectations for client service goals and program success metrics.
- Communicate clearly and accurately with assigned Program Coordinators, as well as internal and external clients.
- Meet deadlines, prioritize tasks, report on key accounts and deliver prompt and sound decisions.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of our industry, products and services, as well as those of our competitors and clients.
- Other job duties as may be assigned or required in order to meet client deliverables.
Qualifications & Requirements
- One to three years’ experience in recruiting for event and promotional positions or other related industry.
- In-depth knowledge of recruiting and staffing
- Ability to manage multiple integrated high profile projects simultaneously.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and event execution technology tools including event management databases, survey databases (such as Survey Monkey or Formstack), learning management systems, etc.
- Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced environment
- A self-starter, highly organized with excellent time management skills, knowledge hungry and able to work well with employees at all levels of the organization; must have a strong work ethic and a positive, can-do attitude.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Associate
Salary: $17.00 /hour
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.