Marketing Firm: Rooftop Comedy
End Client: Rooftop Comedy
Program: College Ambassador / College Marketing
Promote the Rooftop Comedy National College Comedy Competition (NCCC) to students at various Universities across the United States.
- Street teams promoted the NCCC to students on campus in an effort to increase the amount of student participation in the online competition and encourage additional students to attend the competitions taking place at local comedy clubs.
Rooftop Comedy required college-age Brand Ambassadors to distribute flyers, promote the NCCC and interact with students at college campuses in an informal “Street-team” style fashion.
- Street Teams executed at 20+ college campuses throughout the United States.
- Brand Ambassadors also served as staff members at the comedy competitions.
- Six universities required a Talent Bus Supervisor to distribute and collect waivers from students taking a bus from campus to the competition.
- 20 Team Leaders and 60 Brand Ambassadors – 80 Total Staff
Street Teams received a warm welcome from the students on campus and were able to effectively encourage a significant amount of students to attend the local comedy shows.