For almost 2 decades, EventPro Strategies has been leveraging and developing best-in-class technologies to provide our clients with actionable data while recruiting, training and building long-term relationships with premier event staff and talent.
While the experiential marketing industry is based in personal connections, our success and the success of our clients is rooted in well-trained staff, thoughtful data and increased efficiency. Through developing proprietary technology platforms to utilizing the most effective training technology, EPS is driving real results for our clients.
- Proprietary event staffing, management and reporting technology platform
- Real-time data and reporting
- Includes client and talent portals, SMS check-in, manager reports, and more
- Allows EPS to scale and successfully execute any experiential marketing program, from 100 people in one location to 1,000 people across 1,000 locations
- EPS uniquely hires all talent as W-2 variable hour employees (not 1099 independent contractors) which protects EPS and our clients from the risks associated with employee misclassification
- Talent are interviewed by an EPS Program Coordinator for every program they apply to – we do not rely solely on virtual screening
- EPS employs a variety of proven event staff training tools aimed at customized campaign knowledge
- Digital tools gather field data
- Real-time data capture
- Trend analysis
- On-line training system
- Customized, interactive
- Quizzes/proof of retention
While technology accelerates our processes, it does not replace our commitment to our Global Reach – Local Touch® philosophy.